Classic golden pancakes made with pureed veggies
Water, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamine Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Canola Oil, Wheat Protein, Eggs,
Corn Fiber, Baking Powder (Monocalcium Phosphate and Baking Soda), Milk Protein
Concentrate, Vegetables (Butternut Squash Puree and Cauliflower Puree), Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin.
VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B3 [Niacinamide], Reduced Iron, Vitamin B12 [Cyanocobalamin], Vitamin B6 [Pyridoxine Hydrochloride], Vitamin B1 [Thiamine Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin].
CONTAINS: Egg, Milk, Wheat.
Appliances vary. Heating times are approximate.
- Heat waffles in toaster at low-medium heat setting.
- Two toastings may be required to heat completely.
- Preheat oven to 375°F-400°F.
- Place waffles flat on baking sheet in oven for about
- 4-5 minutes or until crispy and hot.
CAUTION: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT AFTER COOKING.