Chicken patties with pureed cauliflower in a whole grain breading.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast Meat, Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Pureed Cauliflower, Pureed Onions, Unbleached Wheat Flour, Salt, Corn Starch, Yellow Corn Flour, Rice Starch, Yeast, Molasses, Leavening (Cream of Tartar, Baking Soda), Whole Grain Millet Flour, Sea Salt. Browned in expeller pressed Canola Oil.CONTAINS: Wheat.
Appliances vary. Heating times are approximate.
CONVENTIONAL OVEN & TOASTER OVEN
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place nuggets in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake until hot, about 12-14 minutes. Internal temperature needs to reach 165°F.
- After cooking, let nuggets stand for 1 minute before serving.
MICROWAVE OVEN (1100 watts)
- Place meatballs in a single layer on a microwavable plate.
- Cook for 1 minute - 1 minute 10 seconds. Internal temperature needs to reach 165°F.
- After cooking, let meatballs stand for 1 minute before serving.
CAUTION: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT AFTER COOKING. OUR POULTRY ITEMS ARE MADE WITH REAL CHICKEN! ALWAYS CHECK FOR BONES BEFORE SERVING.