Crust with hidden cauliflower, tomato sauce and real mozzarella cheese
Water, Wheat Flour, Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Whole Wheat Flour, Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Low Moisture Mozzarella Whole Milk (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Corn Starch, Wheat Protein, Cauliflower, Canola Oil, Sugar, Bakers Yeast, Salt, Pepper, Anise, Garlic Powder, Oregano, Citric Acid.
SAUCE PACKET INGREDIENTS: Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Water, Sugar, Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Anise, Oregano, Citric Acid.
CONTAINS: Milk, Wheat.
Cooking times, temperatures, and wattages vary across appliances. Product must be cooked thoroughly to 160°F for Food Safety and Quality. Do not eat without cooking.
CONVENTIONAL & TOASTER OVEN
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove strips and sauce packet from plastic overwrap & tray (do not place microwavable tray or sauce packet in oven).
- Place strips on a baking sheet and bake for about 8 minutes or until cheese has melted. Cooking times may vary.
- After cooking, let strips stand for 1-2 minutes before serving.
MICROWAVE OVEN (1100 WATT)
- Remove plastic overwrap. Place 3 sticks in microwavable tray provided or on microwavable plate.
- Heat on high for about 1 minute 15 seconds or until cheese has melted. If cheese is NOT melted, continue cooking for an additional 15 seconds. Cooking times may vary.
- Please use caution when removing tray from microwave as sides may be hot.
- After cooking let strips stand for 1-2 minutes before serving.
TO PREPARE SAUCE (DO NOT PLACE SAUCE PACKET IN OVEN)
- Remove sauce packet from box.
- Place in bowl of hot water. Let stand 4-5 minutes or until softened.
- Tear open packet and squeeze sauce into a separate small microwave-safe bowl. Do not microwave sauce packets.
- Heat separately in microwave on High for 20-30 seconds or until hot. Stir and serve.
CAUTION: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT AFTER COOKING.