Rice and Egg Gluten Free Pasta with Real Grated White Cheddar Cheese Sauce and Hidden Veggies.
Pasta (Water, Brown Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Whole Egg, Egg White, Salt, Xanthan Gum), Cheese Sauce (Water, [Nonfat Dry Milk, Corn Starch], White Cheddar [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Heavy Cream, White Bean Puree, Sea Salt), Cheese Topping (White Cheddar, Pizza Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes].
ALLERGENS: Contains Milk, Egg
MICROWAVE OVEN (1100 watts)
- Remove bowl from box. Peel corner of film to vent.
- Microwave entree on high for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. Microwave oven below 1100 watt may require additional cook time to reach proper temperature.
- Check that the product is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165°F.
- Remove from microwave, carefully remove film completely, stir and let stand for 1-2 minutes before serving.
CONVENTIONAL OVEN (not recommended for toaster oven)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove the bowl from the package.
- Remove film from the bowl completely and place the bowl on a cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet on middle rack of oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, once the product is thawed, stir for best results. Check that the product is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165°F.
- Remove from oven, stir and let stand for 1-2 minutes before serving.
CAUTION: Product will be hot after cooking. Individual ovens vary. These are guidelines only.