Pasta with cauliflower in marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese
INGREDIENTS: Fusilli (Water, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Brown Rice Flour, Cauliflower Flour, Whole Egg, Egg White, Guar Gum, Konjac, Salt), Ground Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Citric Acid), Water, Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Tomato Paste, Red Beet Puree, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Sugar, Sea Salt, Garlic Powder, Ground Basil.
CONTAINS: Egg, Milk.
Appliances vary. These are guidelines only.
MICROWAVE OVEN (1100 WATT)
- Remove bowl from box. Peel corner of film to vent.
- Microwave entreé on high for 2 ½–3 minutes. Microwave ovens below 1100 watt may require additional cook time to reach proper temperature.
- Check that the product is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165°F.
- Remove from microwave, carefully remove film completely, stir and let stand for 1–2 minutes before serving.
CONVENTIONAL OVEN (NOT RECOMMENDED FOR TOASTER OVEN)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove the bowl from the package.
- Remove film from the bowl completely and place the bowl on a cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet on middle rack of oven and bake for 35–40 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, once the product is thawed, stir for best results. Check that the product is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165°F.
- Remove from oven, stir and let stand for 1–2 minutes before serving.
CAUTION: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT AFTER COOKING.