Pasta in tomato sauce with cooked beef and pureed vegetables
Pasta (Water, Durum Wheat Semolina), Water, Crushed Tomato Paste, Onion Puree, Cooked Beef Crumbles (Beef, Water, Less than 2% Salt, Natural Flavor, Spices), Pureed Carrot, Pureed Sweet Potato, Pureed Celery, Tomato Paste, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Corn Starch, Ground Basil.
Appliances vary. These are guidelines only.MICROWAVE OVEN (1100 WATT)
- Remove bowl from box. Peel corner of film to vent.
- Microwave entreé on high for 2 to 3 minutes. Microwave ovens below 1100 watt may require additional cook time to reach proper temperature.
- Check that the product is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165°F.
- Remove from microwave, carefully remove film completely, stir and let stand for 1–2 minutes before serving before serving.
CONVENTIONAL & TOASTER OVEN
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove the bowl from the package.
- Remove film from the bowl completely and place the bowl on a cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet on middle rack of oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, once the product is thawed, stir for best results. Check that the product is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165°F.
- Remove from oven, stir and let stand for 1–2 minutes before serving
CAUTION: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT AFTER COOKING