Spaghetti Loops Pasta with Cooked Beef, Tomato Sauce and Pureed Vegetables.
Pasta (Water, Durum Wheat Semolina), Water, Crushed Tomato Paste, Onion Puree, Cooked Beef Crumbles (Beef, Water, Less than 2% Salt, Natural Flavor, Spices), Pureed Carrot, Pureed Sweet Potato, Pureed Celery, Tomato Paste, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Corn Starch, Ground Basil.
Allergens: Contains Wheat.
MICROWAVE OVEN (1100 watts)
- Remove bowl from box. Peel corner of film to vent.
- Microwave entree on high for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. Microwave oven below 1100 watt may require additional cook time to reach proper temperature.
- Check that the product is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165°F.
- Remove from microwave, carefully remove film completely, stir and let stand for 1-2 minutes before serving.
CONVENTIONAL OVEN (not recommended for toaster oven)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove the bowl from the package.
- Remove film from the bowl completely and place the bowl on a cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet on middle rack of oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, once the product is thawed, stir for best results. Check that the product is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165°F.
- Remove from oven, stir and let stand for 1-2 minutes before serving.
CAUTION: Product will be hot after cooking. Individual ovens vary. These are guidelines only.